Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little Circus

Contrary to my normal postings...no, I'm not referring to my family. Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey came to town! We went to the circus! Taking advantage of living in a great city with a lot to offer our family, we took the metro and hit D.C. to check out the circus. Fighting the crowds that were out shopping, finishing up the National Marathon, and off to see the beloved Cherry Tree Festival (Day 1)...we made it the circus.



I will admit that it was quite an enchanting and overwhelming experience. There were kids and families EVERYWHERE! Plus, many who were kids at heart (i.e. the lady in front of us who was so excited that she literally sat at the edge of her seat and would yell and clap constantly).

I don't know what the biggest hit was for us...the clowns, the elephants, the amazing ladies who would swing mid-air, the tigers, or the popcorn.











What a FUN day! Even if we only lasted through half of the show...

1 comment:

Krista and David Hart said...

I love it! I'm sure the boys were awed! Were you exhausted at the end of the day?