Sunday, September 13, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4 Haircuts!

We have been starting to look a little shaggy these days. I decided that it was time to chop off my hair, found a stylist that came "highly recommended, he's the best!" and took my picture...so excited yet nervous! Turns out it was something to be nervous about, I will post a picture but I believe this is the worst haircut I've ever had...I'm trying to grit my teeth and bear it.

The big news isn't my haircut, but my boys! All 3 (including Daddy) were loaded up yesterday after nap time and we hit a local salon. This was going to be Paden's first haircut -- yeah! John needed his usual shave down (I didn't really have time to do it myself before his trip), Luke needed his just cleaned up on the sides, and it was time for Paden to lose his "old man hair" in the back. Luke hopped up and acted like an old pro and Paden was amazingly well behaved for a newbie while sitting in Daddy's lap. I'm so proud of my boys - and they look great!!!





No comments: