Today our sweet boy Luke turns 3. So hard to imagine. I keep looking at this little boy and realize he's not so "little" anymore. He is a "big boy." My BIG BOY LUKE.
I'm not going to blog about what it was like to come home with this new baby, what being a first time mom was like, how each milestone in his life was such a new and wonderful experience...simply because I don't remember it all! We are so wrapped up in our everyday life, life with two absolutely crazy and wonderful little boys, that just thinking about the past is something that I just can't do.
So here is our precious and absolutely awesome Luke! The 3 Year Old!
This is our little boy who...
* Thankfully loves his Mommy, Daddy, Baby P, God, Jesus, all of his grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins... etc. etc.
* Makes new friends with everyone who comes his way (even our plumber!)
* Is ALL boy...loves to make noises, play with trains, trucks, puzzles (he's the "Puzzle-Man"!)
* Can run laps around the house or outdoors and still call it "walking"
* Is too busy playing to eat a meal, yet asks for snacks ALL the time
* Loves to watch Disney movies (even the princess ones)
* Is a great "helper" around the house
* Shares with his brother and others with a huge smile
* Still likes to play by himself at times, but is learning to play more with Paden
* And SO much more!
What an amazing little boy...what an amazing 3 years...